Monday, May 2, 2011

Final Thoughts

Wow. I can't believe it's over so soon.

In just a handful of months, the 2-Hour Job Search took me from a stressed-out, burnt-out job seeker to a confident, relaxed MBA with his dream internship.

Did it take only two hours? Of course not.

But did it change the trajectory of my life? Absolutely.

More than the 150+ hours and extra stress that the process saved, it gave me the permission to pursue my dreams.

And so, no matter where life takes me next, I know that I'll be in full pursuit of my passions, powered by the organization and confidence that this approach instills.

3 comments:

  1. When you have this travel, skills as well as dedication to make an ongoing revenue from your home keying, after that this type of perform may benefit your family. Allow me to reveal many of the keying jobs in usa that you can get online knowning that usually are free to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tips was really perfect because I found now the best job for me in Australia. I follow tips on how to avoid those mistakes during job seeking. Now, I found a good job in Australian job search. I hope that you can also a job here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a new web site that I've been working and I think it's very good for job search, the website is: Online Job Search
    they tell me? someone has used? I think it is a good option.

    ReplyDelete