Sunday, December 5, 2010

Step 1.2: Alumni

Another 10 minutes and I had 17 additional firms with alumni connections:

Key Insights: Wow! Who knew Michigan and Swarthmore sent alums to so many cool companies. Well, Michigan has the solar system's only alumni chapter on the moon (as far as we know), so I guess that makes sense. But who knew LinkedIn was so powerful - take that moon, what with your weak gravitational pull.

Time Savings: Pulling this list together through networking and schmoozing would easily have taken 50 hours.

Stress Reduction: As much as I love caffeine, if I have to have coffee with another alum just to find out that they work for a lame company, I'm going to pull my hair out. 2 mm Hg saved - and countless follicles!

1 comment:

  1. خدمة كتابة السيرة الذاتية الإحترافية says
    There is no website that provide you the latest jobs and best jobs in saudi arabia and there are more great oppertuinity in jobs in pakistan and if you also neeed Professional resume writing services you can flee free to visit our website

    ReplyDelete