Sunday, December 5, 2010

Step 4: Posting

Tedious but fascinating - 25 minutes back on Indeed and I knew which of my target firms were hiring - and for what:

Key Insights: This was mostly as expected - big firms were not only more likely to be hiring, but hiring MBAs and for marketing internships. As a result, however, in those rare cases when I saw a smaller firm (Leapfrog, 2tor) hiring for my specialty, I was especially excited!

Time Savings: Not that I ever would have been smart enough to triage my target companies by hiring potential, but had I gained a few IQ points in the past, I would have quickly lost them all surfing to individual company sites for info - 15 hours.

Stress Reduction: A mixed bag - excited to see who's hiring, bummed to see who's not - BP stable.

1 comment:

  1. خدمة كتابة السيرة الذاتية الإحترافية says
    There is no website that provide you the latest jobs and best jobs in saudi arabia and there are more great oppertuinity in jobs in pakistan and if you also neeed Professional resume writing services you can flee free to visit our website

    ReplyDelete