Sunday, December 5, 2010

Step 1.3: Indeed.com

11 minutes later (I cheated!) and I had a dozen more cool edu-tech firms who were doing something even cooler - hiring!:

Key Insights: Indeed, a dumb name for a website, but a very useful resource - indeed! It's good to see that so many firms are hiring, even if applying through the site would be a sucker's mistake.

Time Savings: Going through all of the traditional sites (Monster, HotJobs, Idealist, Dice) one-by-one probably would have taken three hours at the least.

Stress Reduction: To be honest, this step actually added to my stress a bit. While I was happy to see all of these opportunities, the overwhelming listings temporarily returned me to that crazy maximizer mindset, as in: "Oh my god! I need to find every job and apply for it so I don't miss out. My dream job must be on the next page..." +1 mm Hg.

1 comment:

  1. خدمة كتابة السيرة الذاتية الإحترافية says
    There is no website that provide you the latest jobs and best jobs in saudi arabia and there are more great oppertuinity in jobs in pakistan and if you also neeed Professional resume writing services you can flee free to visit our website

    ReplyDelete