Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Dashboard

Before I describe my experience with the 2-Hour Job Search process, I just want to lay out two metrics to analyze my experience. While obtaining an awesome internship is obviously my ultimate goal, two critical factors along the way are the following:
  • Time - As an overwhelmed MBA, I need to make my hours as efficient as possible. So look for an odometer reading of time savings compared to the traditional job search method (e.g., working a dozen different angles at once).
  • Stress - As any first-year business school student will tell you, your stress level goes through the roof when recruiting gets piled on top of our already full plates. So assuming that my blood pressure is starting at something crazy like 240, we'll see if we can bring it down a bit through efficiency.

1 comment: