OK - I admit it, I went way overboard here: 28 firms at the cutting-edge of edu-tech in 37 minutes:
Key Insights: The Internet needs to be regulated immediately. Seriously, searching for anything involving trends just sucks you into a wormhole of ideas and links to more ideas. The only saving grace is that many articles and posts don't talk about companies, slowing down my manic pursuit of trend-setting potential employers.Time Savings: I've never heard of the vast majority of these companies and I doubt that I would have in a traditional job search. So no time savings but...
Stress Reduction: ...an awesome sense of satisfaction. I can't tell you how pleasing it was to uncover all these hidden gems. My brain can rest easy knowing that it hasn't missed out on these rockstars-in-the-making! -7 mmHg!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.