Sunday, December 5, 2010

Step 1.4: Trends

OK - I admit it, I went way overboard here: 28 firms at the cutting-edge of edu-tech in 37 minutes:

Key Insights: The Internet needs to be regulated immediately. Seriously, searching for anything involving trends just sucks you into a wormhole of ideas and links to more ideas. The only saving grace is that many articles and posts don't talk about companies, slowing down my manic pursuit of trend-setting potential employers.

Time Savings: I've never heard of the vast majority of these companies and I doubt that I would have in a traditional job search. So no time savings but...

Stress Reduction: ...an awesome sense of satisfaction. I can't tell you how pleasing it was to uncover all these hidden gems. My brain can rest easy knowing that it hasn't missed out on these rockstars-in-the-making! -7 mmHg!!!

1 comment:

  1. خدمة كتابة السيرة الذاتية الإحترافية says
    There is no website that provide you the latest jobs and best jobs in saudi arabia and there are more great oppertuinity in jobs in pakistan and if you also neeed Professional resume writing services you can flee free to visit our website

    ReplyDelete